Sunday, January 3, 2010

Reflection Questions for 2009
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?

Sheesh.....this is a hard one. So I'll have to say finally becoming an aunt =) Riley Dean and Bristol Noel are the best additions to both families.
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
Having to stop teaching preschool at my parents house and moving it to my house.
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
Not sure
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
The preschool thing again
5. Pick three words to describe 2009.
Love my Life
6. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe your 2009 (don’t ask them; guess based on how you think your spouse sees you).
too many craft nights - oops 4 words =)

7. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe their 2009 (again, without asking).
work work work
8. What were the best books you read this year?
Well since I only read one book I will have to say Glenn Becks Common Sense book
9. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
Mi familia
10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
Learning to put my husband on the top of the list.....poor guy I think for a while he was number 6 or that is how he felt at least.
11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
I know I have a BIG responibility to raise these kids and can do it with help from my Heavenly Father
12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
That I need to trust in my Heavenly Father more...he knows what is best
13. In what way(s) did you grow physically?
I jogged on the treadmill a few times does that count =)
14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
Now that my siblings are growing up, our relatoinships are getting stronger and stronger
15. What was the most enjoyable area of managing your home?
Making and creating things for Millie and myself. I love sewing and making new things.
16. What was your most challenging area of home management?
Cleaning of course.
17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
I know most of you would say blogging but I look at it as a journal so I will have to say TV. Even though I'm always doing stuff while watching it....I'm sure it slows me down.
18. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
Being with my kids and hubby.
19. What was the biggest thing you learned this past year?
Time goes by to fast.....cherish the moments......and I do =)
20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2009 for you.
Your future is as bright as your Faith- Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment