Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Crafts

I saw this on a blog and wanted to make them for myself. The picture is not the best but they are actually a light blue. I love them and they were super easy to make.

 I also saw this on another blog (see i'm not very creative, I just copy) but we made these today for a Sunday afternoon activity and tomorrow for FHE we are going to fill with candy and deliver to out friends.


First time ever Shaun has helped us with a craft. I pretended to like it for the kids sake, but didn't freak out about the cutness as I did =)




Here is Millies Easter dress. Simple ...yes I know but I like simple. I'm very proud of myself because it turned out great and is fully lined on the inside and I didn't have to call my mom once to ask her a pattern question!! I enjoyed every minute of it and Amelia is so excited to wear it. I'm glad she loves all the things I make for her. I will post a picture of all 3 kids wearing their Easter clothes. The boys have Gray vest so our sweet dollie pulls it all together with her pretty pink dress.



So before I had kids I DREAMED of 2 things....having twins, and boy and girl and they would match EVERY DAY OR having 2 boys and 2 girls and I was so excited to make matching sister dresses. Well what do you know I didn't get either. But luckily my sis in law is due with her 2nd girl in May. So, being the amazing Aunt I am, I made them matching summer dresses. I have a feeling these 2 sweet peas and going to reap the benefits of my obsession for sewing =)  I hope you like them, Briss Briss and baby Kinley!



Look I made something for a boy. My friend Amanda was having her first boy finally (after 3 girlies) so I knew they needed some boyish things in the house. I saw this bright fun Robot fabric at Hob Lob and made a few things. A onsie appliqué, a taggie blankie and a felt Robot quiet book. I also made the same for Riggie and he loves the taggie blanket.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute Leah! I love the lil' robot onsie. Maybe I'll have to steal the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Leah! You are just the craftiest person ever! I am so jealous....I want to be like you! First those Egg glass easter decorations are so adorable! I want to make them. I wish I lived in AZ so we could do craft nights all the time! Second, those summer dresses for Briss and Kinnley are SOOOO stinkin adorable! I am SO excited to see them in them! Cant wait! YOu are the best, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete