Friday, January 15, 2010

Craft Night!!!!

I'm so excited to finally get this project going. So you all know I'm very seasonal and love changing decorations around the house each month. So I loved this plaque idea and I'm going to make a paper craft to hang each month. If you would like to join in the fun then here we go....

When: Tuesday, Jan 26th 7:00pm or

Cost: $16 for the Wood Decor Hanger - you paint (I will have all the supplies for our craft night...you just choose black or cream)
$20 if you want me to paint it for you because you can't come come
If you want to make a monthly paper decor to hang it will be $3 per kit and I'm only going to have February, March and April ready for this craft night. Other months will come later.

This is just what it looks like bare. They stand about 12 inches high.

Let me know ASAP if you are interested, money is due by January 22nd....and depending on how many people will determine the location. Thanks =)

6 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to join in on your craft night, if that is all right. :) Ive been wanting to get more seasonal decorations around my house and love the idea of making them myself instead of buying expensive decorations from the store. I would like to do the 3 different months, totalling $9 and skip the hangers since I have some other places to hang them. :) Let me know if thats ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want in! Few questions though. Is the $16 for one stand or both? Hmm, I am thinking I want 2. I like the way the cream and black look next to each other. Yes, order me 2 please but just Feb. paper decorations. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I just had buyers remorse:) Just order me one stand and I think I want cream. Yes, cream please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to come and join you. I'll have to see if I can work it out with someone to watch the kiddos though! Even if I can't, I'd like to order the kits. 1 wood decor hanger and all 3 months kits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to come, and I want a cream and a black stand, I think I'll just do the stands for now b/c I want to use them to hang pics on. Such a fun idea to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in I want the cream and black one. Yay!

    ReplyDelete