Sunday, January 3, 2010

Easy Peasy Puzzles

To make these easy peasy puzzles I just bought a few calendars at the $1.00 store. I bought a boy one for Ryker but I have no idea what he did with it so I'm left with the kitties and Dora.

Choose the pictures you want to use and neatly cut them out. Then can a 12x12 peice of cardstock and mount them. Trim off the paper that is not covered.

Then cut them however your little heart desires. The big Dora face one is just strips, it is for my Millie to do who is almost 2. Then the Kitty one is a little harder and the Dora on a scooter is cute all over the place. Then if you can laminate them so they last longer. Use the little pictures on the back of the calander to label the envelope you place it in and so the kids know what the puzzle should look like.

Ryker will sit and do puzzles forever but gets board with the same ones. Now I can make lots of cheap ones for him to do. Have fun !!

Leah

1 comment:

  1. cute!! now all I need are some little chillins and then I will have an excuse to make these ;) ....someday. I guess for now I can make some for Lane, if only the kid would calm down enough to do a puzzle....

    ReplyDelete