Friday, January 8, 2010

Is this but only a DREAM...

Somebody pinch me because I think I'm dreaming!!!! My 2 FAVORITE TV guys have joined up and are doing a Bold & Fresh tour. Well they are not making it out to AZ for a live show but on Jan 30th and Feb 2nd they will have their show broadcasted to 500 theaters nation wide. I want tickets SOOOOO BAD!!!! They are $25 bucks a pop....sheesh.....so if anyone is wanting to get me an early B-Day prez. Here it is =)

I've been watching O'Rielly for almost 10 years now and the Beckster for I think 3 or 4.
Me + FoxNews= True Love


2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I want to be invited to your family blog. I love this one too, you should post craft tutorials on it!!!! I want to copy you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you watched the Stossel show? Also very good! I'm so glad we see eye to eye politically

    ReplyDelete